My location :

Home  > jobs  > legal/paralegal  > Need Power of Atty and Guardianship of my Father (Wayne County)
Need Power of Atty and Guardianship of my Father (Wayne County) Ad id: 1202132627969464 |  Views: 37

Price: Contact Us
Need assistance getting a power of attorney and legal guardianship of my father. He is 75 with rapidly declining health. He is beginning to suffer from early stages of demetia. He fell on Friday and was in his house for 2 days without food or water and no one could get to him. I need immediate help getting the necessary legal documents in order to make decisions on his behalf.313-633-5644 Please call today. I am trying to get these things done while he is still in Receiving Hospital and before the hospital move him to a nursing home.Thank youPlease call today Location: Wayne County Compensation: Open for discussionPrincipals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Similar Items :

Local Work For Owner Operators (Detroit,MI)
CHECK US OUTOwner Operators CALL NOW - 1.877.775.7375Great Steamship freight into Ohio and
EMI is Hiring Trusted Advisors for Meijer Supermarkets! (Washington Township)
Do you love Promotions?! Being on Center Stage?! Elite Marketing Interactions, the ex
Dollar General in Pontiac is now hiring! (Pontiac,MI)
Are you ready for an exciting career move? We're a fast moving $15 billion, Fortune 200
~Adult Models Wanted
Adult Models USA, Adult Casting Call, Edge Models USA, and FCF Agency are the largest Ad
ACTIVITY DIRECTOR ASSISTANT is needed for a Senior Community/Retirement Living Facility
Contact poster by email
Your email:
Your name:
Your message:


Other Cities: Albany   Atlanta   Austin   Boston   Chicago   Dallas   Denver   Detroit   New york
Copyright 2009 Classified :: ListLux.Com